Friday, May 4, 2007

I See the Moon...


I see the moon and the moon sees me,
Down through the leaves of the old oak tree.
Please let the light that shines on me,
Shine on the one I love.

Over the mountains, over the sea,
I have a love who is waiting for me.
Please let the light that shines on me,
Shine on the one I love.
-unknown

Thinking about Lana, hoping she feels our love for her. Lily has been especially sweet talking about Lana lately. Lily frequently asks "Is my big sister waiting for us?, When can we go get my big sister?, Can we go get her today?".

Today is day 10 of our count down to Lana! Let's hope we will NOT join the century club and wait over 100 days!

A note about the painting, it is called "Watching a Lantern Show" by Wang Jinxi. I really enjoy the bright colors of the Jinshan Peasant Paintings. These paintings are created by Chinese peasants working in Jinshan County near Shanghai, China.